Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

10 Years Ago...

I got married to James. July 6th, 1996. Just one week earlier, the church I was pastoring was struck by lightning and burned to the ground. Amazing how much has happened during those 10 years.

Here's some pictures from that day. I'm older, have had to dye my hair to cover up a few stray grays, have given childbirth, and have moved four times since then. A lot has happened. Our marital adventures continue!



This is James (to the left), me (middle), and Bob Fish, my pastor at the time, and a dear friend. Bob is no longer a Presbyterian minister, having converted to the Orthodox church.



Daddy's girl gets a kiss on the cheek.



Mommy and me.



At the communion table (we Presbyterians don't have altars).



My beloved sister and I.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?