Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Marvel Vs. DC

Growing up, I was never much of a comic book reader. I read "Archie," but not much else. But with the advent of the Spiderman movies, I've become more interested in the concept of the Superhero.

Watching the first Spiderman movie, I was so pleased to find a hero who struggled with his real life situation while trying to also struggle with evil in the world. It was so human. I empathized with Peter Parker's struggle, and was even able to come up with a few great youth meetings using that movie.

Having said that, through National Review Online, I found an excellent article on the difference between Marvel Comics and DC comics. I hope you find time to read it and enjoy it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?