Friday, October 13, 2006

 

RevGals Friday Five: Creature Comforts

This weeks Friday Five from the Rev. Gals webring is to describe the creature comforts we like best in the following five categories.

1. Comfort Beverage:

Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. I do not discriminate against either.

2. Comfort Chair:

Chair? Bed.

3. Comfort Read:

OK, I have a few of these. The first is a very odd one. Sal Fisher, Brownie Scout. I've been reading this book over and over since I was about seven years old. I couldn't find an image to post here. And yes, I was a Girl Scout up until I was a Senior in High School.

The second one would be any of the Harry Potter books. Love them. Have read them over and over. Have taught lessons from them to the youth.

The third is obvious. This is the version I have used since 10th grade. I've worn out the first, and am on my second. The new one is cool and leatherbound. I also like the New American Standard version, but my Student Bible is NIV.

Fourth, anything by Miss Flannery O' Connor.

4. Comfort Television/DVD/CD

TV: What kind of girl who grew up in the seventies and eighties would I be if I didn't say "Little House on the Prairie."

DVD: Muriel's Wedding

CD: Too many to mention. Way to many. Way, way too many. I go in phases.

5. Comfort Companion

Husband, son, cats, and friends.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?