Friday, November 10, 2006

 

RevGals Friday Five

1. Favorite red food.
Red M & Ms.

2. Tell us about the bluest body of water you've ever seen in person.
To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a "blue blue" water ever in my life. Maybe in Florida, but it looked more green to me.

3. It's movie rental time: Blue Planet, The Color Purple, or Crimson Tide?
How about Red Dawn?

4. What has you seeing red these days?
My messy house.

5. What or who picks you up when you're feeling blue?
My husband and my son.

Comments:
Do the red ones taste different? ;-)
 
Oh, I forgot about red M & M's. Yummy.

Now I want some, any color will do.
 
ooh, red dawn was a great movie! and i'm right there with you about seeing red over a messy house!
 
reverendmother:

Hmmm, not sure. Guess I'll have to do a taste test.
 
Must be an epidemic... my house is messy too... sigh...
M&Ms have therapeutic powers!

deb
 
Sara, I thought your favorite of all movies is Reds with Warren Beatty.Come on!!!! Don't be bashful .... Gary Hart in 08

Love, your brother who ruins everything :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?